L to P Driving Instruction – Terms and Conditions
Free Movie App Terms and Conditions
- To receive a free movie ticket you must be a former client of LtoP driving instruction
- You must refer a friend and they must book and pay for at least one (1) driving lesson
- The friend must have our new phone App on their phone at time of booking and lesson
- Only one free movie ticket per new referral (same person or new client cannot be referred by multiple former clients)
- Once the lesson has been completed, the former client is able to claim a free movie ticket from LtoP Driving Instruction
- Free movie tickets will be issued as a prepaid ticket for a general movie session and issued as soon as practical by LtoP Driving Instruction
- No limit applies to the number of free movie tickets, however all the Terms and Conditions must be met to receive each free movie ticket
- This offer is valid from Monday 18 July 2016 and may be cancelled at any time by LtoP Driving Instruction
- No correspondence will be entered into and no claim can be made against LtoP Driving Instruction in relation to this offer
- LtoP Driving Instruction will take all steps reasonable and necessary to ensure all applicable free movie tickets are issued in relation to this offer
- General Conditions
1.1 These terms govern the agreement between the participant (“you”) and L to P Driving Instruction. Where an instructor is the provider, that instructor provides the lessons in its own right, and these terms govern your agreement with the instructor. The instructor is referred to as “we”, “our” and “us” in these terms and conditions. By booking a driving lesson (“Lesson”), you accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
1.2 These Terms may be varied from time to time and will be updated on this website. You will be bound by the Terms you accept at the time of booking your lesson. If you book more than one lesson at the same time, the terms and conditions applicable at the time of booking will apply to each lesson booked at that time.
- Lesson Bookings
2.1 Bookings are essential, vehicles and driving instructors are only available after a booking has been made. All special requests will be given full consideration at time of booking. Lesson may be paid for at the beginning of the lesson or as otherwise agreed.
2.2 Bookings should be made with as much notice as possible to ensure you are provided with your optimum time and day for your lesson or test. Every effort will be made to ensure L to P Driving Instruction can meet your needs.
2.3 Duration of lessons includes briefing and de-briefing time. Lessons commence at a pick-up point determined at the time of booking unless otherwise agree with the Instructor.
2.4 Current charges for our lessons are published on our website.
- Payment Conditions
3.1 All bookings must be paid for in full prior to the commencement of the lesson unless otherwise agreed. The Instructor is not obliged to provide you with a lesson if the lesson fee has not been paid in full. If the Instructor provides you with a lesson before the lesson fee has not been paid in full, any part of the lesson fee outstanding for the lesson is a debt due to us and payable immediately on demand. Special arrangements can be made for Purchase Orders through Job Active Agencies.
3.2 We reserve the right to offer certain lesson and package types where additional booking and refund restrictions may apply. If any additional booking or refund restrictions do apply, we will notify you at the time any offer is made.
3.3 Overdue invoices may be charged an account keeping fee of $10.00 each month while such invoices remain outstanding.
3.4 All cash provided to the driving instructors will be issued with a written Tax invoice (if requested) at the time cash is hand to the instructor.
3.5 Credit card details that are provided to L to P Driving School are cleared. Any outstanding balance owed and not cleared within 30 days of the last lesson will be automatically deducted from the credit card details provided.
3.6 If you enter into a Payment plan, credit card details will be held on record until all outstanding balance is cleared.
- Fees and cancellations/rescheduled bookings
4.1 You may cancel or reschedule your appointment without charge at any time 24 hours before your appointment.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, the following may apply (subject to discretion of L to P Driving Instruction):
|Period of notice prior to the schedule lesson||Amount credit|
|4 hours or less including “no show”||Full fee price is charged|
|More than 4 hours but less than 24 hours||50% of the schedule lesson fee is charged|
|24 hours before scheduled appointment||No charge|
4.2 We reserve the right to reschedule a lesson subject to the provision of reasonable notice including telephone, email or sms. We reserve the right to refuse to provide a lesson where you are unfit to operate a vehicle as reasonably determined by us.
4.3 If you arrive late for a lesson the Instructor may only be able to offer you the remaining lesson time, if they are committed to another lesson after and you will be charged for the full lesson cost.
4.4 If you are more than 20 minutes late without notifying us, we reserve the right (at instructor’s reasonable discretion) to cancel the lesson and charge the lesson fee.
4.5 If you do not attend a lesson (No Show) we reserve the right to cancel the lesson and charge the full lesson fee.
- Promotions, Discounts & Free tuition
5.1 Any discounts or free lesson are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5.2 Promotions at times we may run varying promotions and in certain cases additional or different rules may apply. If additional or different rules do apply, we will notify you at the time of the promotion.
- Gift Vouchers and Package Lessons
6.1 Are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash. They are not transferable and cannot be resold. Cancellation and promotional conditions apply.
7.1 Driving lessons commence and end at the pre-determined pick-up/drop off point, determined at the time of booking the lesson. The duration of a standard driving lesson is one hour, including lesson briefing and de-briefing.
- Provision of Lessons
8.1 You must hold a current Australian driving licence (Class C) or equivalent overseas license and carry it with you at all times during a lesson.
8.2 Mobile phones must be switched off prior to entering the training vehicle.
8.3 You must be ready to commence the lesson 10 minutes prior to the agreed time. If you do not turn up at the agreed time for your lesson, your instructor will wait 15 minutes and may at the instructor’s reasonable discretion deduct this from the total lesson time. If you turn up outside these times, your instructor may in his/her reasonable discretion choose not to proceed with the lesson and in such circumstances you will be liable for the cost of the lesson.
8.4 While every endeavour is made to commence the lesson at the scheduled time and with the scheduled instructor, no responsibility can be taken for circumstances beyond our control which may delay the start time or result in a change of instructor. If there are circumstances beyond our control which have delayed the start time of your lesson, we will offer you the full lesson time or, if that is not possible, we will offer you a lesson at another time.
8.5 You must comply with the instructions or directions of your instructor at all times, before and during a lesson.
8.6 We reserve the right to terminate a lesson if the Learner Driver: a. engages in any behaviour that your instructor determines is reckless; or b. fails to comply with the instructions or directions of your instructor before or during a lesson; or c. fails to comply with any special conditions on your license, i.e. wearing of glasses/contacts; or d. should repeatedly ignore the driving instructors advice or recommendations, act in a way that endangers others, is abusive or offensive the lesson may be terminated without notice by the driving instructor and no refunds will apply.
- if the instructor has assessed your driving skills and competence and deems you to be unfit or unsafe to drive
In the event that a lesson is terminated under the circumstances listed above you will be required to pay the full cost of the terminated lesson.
9.1 L to P Driving Instruction collects your personal information in order to provide lessons to you and to assess your driving skills and to assist in internal administration and operations including accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development and testing, and staff training. L to P Driving Instruction may use and disclose your personal information to related bodies.
You acknowledge that:
- The instructor has sole discretion as to whether a lesson will commence or continue;
- The participation in a lesson does not guarantee that you will acquire the necessary skills to pass any driving test;
- Driving a motor vehicle is an inherently risky activity and there is the risk of significant personal injury or damage to property;
- We may record telephone calls received or made by us for training and quality assurance purposes;
- We do not accept any liability whatsoever for personal property that is left in a vehicle; and
- If you are not the learner, you have made the Learner aware of these acknowledgements.